Radio Frequency Cautery
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Model Name/Number||RF SURGE 3|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical Purpose|
|Model||RF surge 3|
We offer to our clients superior range of Radio Frequency Cautery- 3, which delivers radio frequency (3MHz) wave for cutting & coagulation of soft tissues. These radio waves are used for vaporizing the cells without applying any pressure on the tissue.
It results in
- Less trauma to the cells.
- Less fibrous scarring & less post operative discomforts.
- Provides maximum readability of histological specimen.
Our RF surge - 3 equipment is used for
Intra Dermal Nevas, Skin Tags, Moles,Corns,Seborrhoric Warts, Keloids, Electrolysis, Xanthelsma, Soft Fibromas, Skin Connective tissue nevus
- Operating Modes Cut, Cut-Coagulation & Coagulation
- Operating Frequency 2.7 MHz
- Power setting 10 Steps.
- Voltage AC 220 - 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power 100 W
- Dimensions L X W X H - 223mm X 223mm X 85mm.
- Hand piece with 1.5 mtr. Cable 1 No.
- Foot switch with cable 1 No
- Mains Cord 1 No
- Flexible Inactive pad with cable 1 No
- Set of Electrodes 1 Set
- Delivery Time: 14 days from the date of receipt of order
- Acne Scarring & Scar Tissue
- Clears Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Photo Damages
- Pigmentaion Marks
- Stretch Marks
- Open Pores
Tanvi Puva Unit comprises of 36 UVA tubes of 6' each emitting maximum 355 nm wavelength. Unit is, hexagonal in shape giving equal radiation from all the sides. No heating up times & has minimum thermal load on patient & surroundings. Automatic timer cut off on strong castors. Switching of Individual panel by individual switches on control panel. SS 304 Reflector is used for giving maximum reflection of light. Special copper chokes are used for better life of tubes.
Height: 1915 mm
Width: (closed) – 840 mm (opened) 1480 mm
Supply voltage: 230 V AC – 50 Hz
Power Consumption: 3.9 kw. Approx
Weight: 186 kg. Approx.